Monday, August 17, 2009

The Upside of Downs

A couple of my favorite people now have their own blog. I'm referring to Alena and Riley LaBorde.
I wrote about little Riley LaBorde here and here.
I'll let Alena explain in her own words:
"When my daughter was born(almost 4 years ago) she was diagnosed with Down Syndrome. After the shock wore off, I immersed myself in finding all the information I could on Downs. Books and the Internet provided a lot of valuable, scientific, clinical, and medical information. There was however, a lack of real world info. To help fill this void, I am BLOGGING. This will be a light hearted, irreverent, and true account of raising a child who is beautiful, smart, funny, sassy, sweet, loving, kind, and who happens to have Down Syndrome. I hope that this blog will bring smiles and laughter and show UPSIDE of DOWNS!"
Please check out the blog - I will link it in the sidebar.

The Upside of Downs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.