Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What is Celibacy?

I don’t do jokes very often (other than commenting on some of our politicians), but a friend sent me this and I couldn’t resist.


What is Celibacy?

Celibacy can be a choice in life, or a condition imposed by
circumstances.
While attending a Marriage Weekend, my wife and I listened to
the instructor declare, 'It is essential that husbands and wives know the
things that are important to each other.."
He then addressed the men,
'Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?'
I leaned over, touched my wife gently, and whispered,
'Gold Medal-All-Purpose, isn't it?'
And thus began my life of celibacy......

2 comments:

  1. Been there, done that. A classic

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well this is easy. Whatever is on sale. And I usually buy it. Oops, I guess I blew that one. Do I get a second chance? Roses!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.