Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Haughton tough guy frightens elderly woman

Derek Thomas Mclendon, 23, of J's Lane in Haughton, was arrested around 11:30 p.m. last night after scaring an elderly female. Mclendon became intoxicated at Bodcau recreation area and got into an altercation with an unknown subject. He then walked to the 1200 block of Highway 157 and went up to the back door of a home. He then began beating on the door and yelling "Let me in!" The time of this occurrence was approximately 10:30 p.m., and Mclendon did not know the resident of the home. An elderly female inside the home was frightened by his behavior and called the Bossier Sheriff's Department.
When deputies arrived, Mclendon smelled strongly of alcoholic beverages, displayed poor coordination, was confused and admitted to drinking.
Mclendon was arrested and transported to the Bossier Maximum Security Facility. His bond is pending.
From Bossier Sheriff

6 comments:

  1. BPSO caught a drunk guy. Congratulation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any investigation was involved this person would still be free. On two different occasions I have had items stolen. Both times a report was filed and that was it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks sober to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the BPSO officers did a good job. They responded and arrested the guy. That's the way it supposed to work. Good job BPSO and I am glad the drunk guy did not hurt that lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job guys. I bet he is a dirtbag and needed to go to jail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...And then Mclendon went to the next house, and it was made of sticks. He knocked on the door and yelled, "Old woman, old woman, let me in!" The old woman inside said, "Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin." Mclendon said, "Then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in," by that time the BPSO showed up...

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.