Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day 2016

On Memorial Day, we honor those who have fallen in service to our country.  I have compiled a list of service men and women from Bossier Parish who have died in action, beginning with World War I. This list is as complete as I could make it; if you know of anyone who is not on the list, please let me know and I will add them. List of everyone from Louisiana who was killed in all wars.

WORLD WAR  I
Thomas E Doty
Robert N Gaynor
James H Roach
Clark Strayhan
Allie Bryant
Stephen Fullwood
Allen Gleason
Arthur Jackson
Gus Williams
Murphy Williams

WORLD WAR II
Willie B American
James O Avery
William Bedingfield
Guy A Buie
Gay Clark
Charles R Clemens
Thomas B Cole
Lamar Coleman
Harold J Courtney
Garland E Hickman
Campbell B Hodges
Woodrow W Holland
Louis A Johnson
Robert A Johnson
Grant King
Eugene E Lossett
Jake Maniscalco Jr
Horace J Miller
James V Palmer
Allen S Powell
Hines N Ritch
George F Rowe
Wilburn Sheppard
Roy T Strange
Stephen T Strayhan
John L Swilley
Harold M Valentine
Charles W Watson Jr
Kenneth Winham

KOREAN WAR
David Grisham
James Kelleher
C Steelman

VIETNAM WAR
Arthur Norman Welch
Dennis Bedelle Black
Alton Delaney Kellogg
Wallace Lee Ogea
Isaac David Faughn
Charles Reuben Miller Jr
Arnold John Rahm
Dolroy Francies
James Walter Myles
Herbert Walter
Milford Donovin Carter

IRAQ
Craig T Nelson
Bernard C Sembly
Julia V Atkins
Joshua C Burrows

AFGHANISTAN
Michael Garcia
Larry D Bunn

Republished from 2015

2 comments:

  1. Glad your posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, my name is ALFREED SIANG i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.