Benjamin Arnold, Shreveport business owner, is entering the race for Caddo Parish Commission District 10.
“My roots remain in Caddo Parish,” stated Arnold. “The blood of the parish that shaped me runs through my veins. It’s time we took it to heart.”
Arnold is a hardworker that has a passion for clear mindedness, strong leadership and common sense decisions. “The leadership in our parish and district wasn’t strong and wasn’t meeting the real needs of its community members,” stated Arnold. “I want leadership that is reflective of its constituents.”
Arnold has a plan – a plan to execute and follow through until the end to assure the job is complete. Several of his strategies include:
● Promote the increase of police patrolling neighborhoods to ensure the safety of residents
● Identify areas in which to increase intermodal transportation and improve neglected roads
● Promote a more advanced education system to prepare students for career training and job placement
● Support entrepreneurs and small business owners who are interested in building sustainable businesses that keep young people home and attract others within the region
● Ensure that measures are taken to establish a transparent and open government that is accountable to its citizens
He is a lifetime resident of southwest Shreveport, father of three children, independent business owner, served six years in the United States Military and truly loves his community.
“It’s time someone stepped up to the plate to give to our community what is best, what is sensible and what is right. This is our pride, our passion and our community. It’s time our beliefs matched our reality.”
Be sure to register and vote for the change District 10 needs this coming election. For more information about Benjamin Arnold, visit benjaminarnold.vote.