Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hazardous Weather Outlook March 18

Hazardous Weather Outlook
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SHREVEPORT LA
1203 PM CDT TUE MAR 18 2008
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR PORTIONS OF SOUTH CENTRAL
ARKANSAS...SOUTHWEST ARKANSAS...NORTH CENTRAL LOUISIANA...
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA
...SOUTHEAST OKLAHOMA...EAST TEXAS AND
NORTHEAST TEXAS.
.DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT...
STRONG TO SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE THROUGH THIS
AFTERNOON...EVENING AND PORTIONS OF THE OVERNIGHT HOURS OVER THE
FOUR STATE AREA. THUNDERSTORMS THAT DO DEVELOP AND REACH
OR EXCEED SEVERE LIMITS...WILL PRODUCE FREQUENT LIGHTNING AND VERY
GUSTY WINDS. SOME OF THE THUNDERSTORM CLUSTERS MAY PRODUCE
DAMAGING STRAIGHT LINE WINDS...AND THEN OTHER ISOLATED SUPER
CELL THUNDERSTORMS MAY BECOME TORNADIC. IN ADDITION...FLASH
FLOODING WILL BE POSSIBLE...MAINLY ALONG AND NORTH OF A LUFKIN...
TEXAS TO FARMERVILLE...LOUISIANA LINE.
SKYWARN SPOTTER...HAM RADIO OPERATOR...AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
PERSONNEL ACTIVATION WILL BE NEEDED TODAY AND TONIGHT.

2 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of HPV as soon as i feel the symptoms of HPV is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr. Onokun for natural treatment, it works wonders and amazingly. Ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these virus anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this disease. Any HPV or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr Onokun to get ride of any disease forever his You can contact him on his Email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or you can reach out to me for more info about this treatment. text/call me i live in the USA (208) 425 7799

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.