Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Paul Carmouche announces for Congress

Better buckle up, the 4th District Congressional Race just got interesting.
Highly Popular Democratic Caddo District Attorney Paul Carmouche announced today he is running for Jim McCrery's 4th District seat in Congress.
“I am running for Congress because of the people of Northwest Louisiana are ready for change and need a strong, independent voice who will stand up for our values,” Carmouche said in a release to The Times. “I will fight for Louisiana’s working families and work to provide better healthcare for our veterans and reservists, give our middle-class families the tax relief they need, and stand up for Louisiana’s values in Washington.”
Carmouche received his juris doctorate degree from Loyola University Law School. Carmouche and his wife live in Shreveport and have two children.
Information from The Times.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to know more about a democratic plan for Tax Relief. Does anyone have an idea what Mr. Carmouche means by "Tax Relief"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.