Monday, March 24, 2008

The Race for the Fourth

The field of candidates for the 4th Congressional District seat being vacated by Jim McCrery is shaping up.
The Republicans are:
Chris Gorman
Dr John Fleming

Both are solid candidates from a Republican standpoint. Unfortunately, they both seem to support the policies that have put us in such an untenable position in the Middle East. Neither one seems to suggest that we should pay for this war, as we have for every other war in our history. We are borrowing ourselves into oblivion to pay for Bush's adventure, yet neither one of these conservatives addresses the issue. Don't look for anything outside normal Republican talking points from these two.

On the Democratic side, Artis Cash has made noises (no surprise), Patti Cox has talked about it, John Milkovich has announced. Milkovich is an interesting candidate; a pro-life, evangelical Democrat. Look for the Democrats to pour a lot of money into the race if Carmouche is on the ballot.
Carmouche apparently doesn't have a website up yet, but hopefully it is in the works. I'm anxious to see how he addresses the issues.

1 comment:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.