Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Kids


I noted on Facebook that I really enjoy seeing all the pictures of the little children at Christmas, and enjoy putting up pictures of my grandchildren and my great-grandchild, and it occurred to me that it would be nice to share on the blog.
If you would like to see your child wishing everyone a Merry Christmas on My Bossier, send me a picture and the caption you would like on it. Family pictures would be great too. If you don’t want to use last name, that is fine.
I’m putting up a couple of mine to kick it off!
Email your picture and caption to mybossier@gmail.com.

Great-Grandaughter Gabby checking out the tree - her first!

Ashton, Celeste and Aubrey hoping Santa is good to all

2 comments:

  1. Good thread. One that every one can agree on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea. This time I'm going to try this app: http://goo.gl/kTsaZ
    I think my kids will be really suprised when they look at the photo and see Santa Claus with their gifts at home!

    ReplyDelete

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.