I have been blessed (?) by Pat Austin at And So it Goes in Shreveport who tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award.
This is the way it works. I must tag seven other lucky bloggers and then I must write ten honest things about myself.
Now Pat didn't mention it, but I am taking this seriously, like one of those chain e-mails that tell you if you, for instance, tag seven people in the next seven minutes you will receive a fortune by the end of the day, and if you don't, doom and despair will be at your doorstep.
I'll do it, I'll sell out seven blogger friends just in case. That's the easy part.
And the winners are:
Now for the ten honest things:
- I enjoy blogging. The world needs to hear my views.
- I love the comments on My Bossier. I have a robust bunch of opinionated people leaving those opinions (for the most part criticizing those vaunted views of mine).
- Grandchildren are the greatest thing in the world. (This goes along with Pat’s #9 – hang in there Pat, revenge is a dish that is best served cold!)
- I truly love Bossier Parish. I was born here 62 years ago from a line of people on my mother’s side who were here when Bossier became a parish.
- I love politics, especially Bossier Parish politics. That’s not to say that all Bossier Parish politicians love me.
- I love Louisiana, flaws and all. It is undoubtedly the most unique state in the union.
- I have two great kids, both successful and productive. I love them even more because they give me grandchildren.
- I am thankful for a wonderful bunch of friends and acquaintances.
- I hate neckties. I am glad that I don’t have to wear a coat and tie any more. I believe that tying a piece of cloth around your neck is a ridiculous thing to do.
- I will get revenge on Pat Austin for tagging me, when she least expects it! Refer to #3.