Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just Three Things

Blogging is a little slow the last couple of weeks. Not that there isn't a lot to talk about, sometimes I just don't feel like it. In a couple of weeks people will be qualifying for local races, among them school board and Shreveport mayor and council.
Once all the politicians (and wannabes) come out of the woodwork, you can be sure I'll have plenty to say.
Sometimes events drive the blog, and anything can happen on any given day. I've learned that in 2½ years of doing this.
If you have something on your mind that I need to bring up for discussion, drop me an email. In the meantime, this is the kind of mood I'm in.

1 comment:

Rules of the road:
1. No personal attacks or insults.
2. No accustory statements about wrongdoing or criminal acts against anyone.
3. Say all you want about the pros and cons concerning the candidates and the issues, or the general subject of the blog post, just follow Rule #1 and Rule #2.