They will heed this advice. Tea partiers are in favor of smaller government and fewer taxes. If they hope for success, the must walk the walk as well as talk the talk.
John Samples directs the Cato Institute’s Center for Representative Government and teaches in the government program at the Johns Hopkins University in Washington, D.C.
1. Republicans aren’t always your friends.
2. Some tea partiers like big government.
3. Democrats aren’t always your enemies
4. Smaller government demands restraint abroad.
5. Leave social issues to the states.
H/T to Below the Beltway