Just a couple of observations.
1. If a church wants armed security, and the congregation agrees and is notified of it, I don't understand what the problem is.
2. Barbara Norton represents Cedar Grove - if she wants to worry about guns, rather than troubling herself over some churches in the state having armed security, she should turn her attention to her own neighborhood. And I'm not talking about churches.
3. Thank God Henry Burns is my representative and not Barbara Norton.
4. Thanks to Pat at And So it Goes in Shreveport for bringing this video to my attention.
5. The people at MSNBC are raving idiots.